Pasco, WA Film Festival Oct. 17TH!! + More Epic Music!

Last month we made it to the east coast and Germany, this month (and next, stay tuned!) we’ll be on the west coast! If you live in or around Washington state, stop by the Tri-City Independent/Fan Film Festival in conjunction with Tri-City Comic Con (TC3) in Pasco, WA on Saturday, October 17th, 2009 at 4PM! The Hero of Time. So if you are in the area, stop by see The Hero of Time and let us know what you thought of the film!

TCIF3-09 Poster

Check back Monday for another BIG screening announcement!

Also, our 5th weekly music track is up! Leave some love for Mr. Powell in the comments here.

fate

1. Geoff Olson says:

Since you guys will be in Washington State, will you also come up to Vancouver BC as well, since it’s not that far away? I’m totally going to make the trip down but just curious. Can’t wait to see the movie!

2. Stefan says:

How about releasing it online soon?
    We who can’t attend any of the screenings are dying to see it!
    I say that you draw a line after your currently planned screenings and set the online release date just after the last screening.

3. saul says:

Terminen de montar eso online nojoda

4. Elienkae says:

AUGH!! So close!! If I wasn’t bound to college…This is probably the closest a screening will come to me too…dang it.

5. UnhealthyLoveForZelda says:

Aw dang! That’s about 230 miles from me, about 3 and a half hour drive. I would totally go but I have to work and I can’t get the day off!!! NOOOO!!! Sad day… very sad.

6. Gar says:

ARE YOU KIDDING? After the last screening was in Germany I was sure this would never come close to my small town, but sure enough here it is.

The screening is actually in Richland (Battelle Auditorium).

7. Anthony says:

I agree with Stefan. Being in my senior year of HS, the clock is ticking for me, and once I go to college, I doubt I will have any free time period. Plus, wouldn’t it reach more people (like they wanted the movie to do) if they released it online? This makes no sense.