NEXT STOP… NEW YORK and BEYOND!!!

GREAT NEWS! On September 12th, 2009 we’re bringing The Hero of Time to the Tribeca Cinemas theatre in NEW YORK CITY!!! We are planning on two screenings – 7:15 and 9:15PM. Doors open for the first showing at 7:00PM, so be sure to show up early! For those of you not anywhere near New York City; don’t fret. You can still sign up for HoT SPOTS!

Sorry it has taken us so long to organize these next screenings. We know some of you are annoyed that we haven’t announced a list of places the movie will screen. As we’ve mentioned from the start, this is a not-for-profit venture from Legend of Zelda fans. We hope that if this screening works out, the HoT SPOTS will build momentum and everyone will see it on something other than a 20-part-low-res-Youtube-playlist : )

Thanks again for your support and for being patient with us!

Again, here are the details on the screening:

Saturday, Sept. 12th 7:15P & 9:15P

Tribeca Cinemas

54 Varick Street New York, NY 10013

REGISTER FOR YOUR HOT SPOTS!!! Your city– next!

1. Viridis Crystallis says:

Though I’m no where near New York, its encouraging to see there’s another screening. Thanks for the update guys!

2. The Hero of Time Announces New York Screening! | David Blanes Blog says:

[...] NEXT STOP… NEW YORK and BEYOND!!! — 21h ago via Hero of Time [...]

3. chris says:

i go to school right next to tribeca cinimas so i will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Brianna_____thatz it... says:

OMG- me and my trio of Zelda Fans are screaming with excitment.
    Just a month before the news of the big apple screening we were
    praying that the movie would come to new york- though we live several
    hours away from the actual city- it’s the closest a screening will get
    without the movie going into a small rural town like the one i live in.

5. Rob says:

I live about 2 hours away but definitely want to come. If I fill out the email and send taht I am coming am I guaranteed to get in? I will be working that day and probably can get there 5ish. I know doors dont open til 7, but can I definitely get in?

6. admin says:

Unless we get over capacity registrations on our website, you should be guaranteed to get in. If we get over capacity in registrations, we might try to book a third screening that night.

7. Rob says:

awesome. me and atleast 2 other people will be there. Cant wait!!

8. Raymundo says:

Please come to Phoenix Arizona next.

9. Gam says:

Please give NOT-americans a chance to see it, anyway -.-

10. raymundo says:

Hope you guys understand I won’t be able to make it.

11. Elienkae says:

Hmm….I wish I could get people to believe that this movie is real.

12. George R. Powell says:

That actually would be cool and not cool at the same time if there was an overcapacity for the event.

13. Senilek says:

Lookin forward to it! its a NY date!

14. This-is-public-isn't-it? :S says:

imho the sad thing about that: it would be a long way for non-americans and not just a long way it would also cost some money which pupils mostly don’t have.
    Furthermore i’d prefer DL of it, ’cause I can imagine that fans would publish fansubs for it so for the ones whos motherlanguage is something else but not english it would be easier to undestand. – Nevertheless: nice work!

15. Dylan Yoshi says:

With school starting, I probably won’t be able to see it period unless it comes to Phoenix AZ. At this point, I’d just prefer an internet upload.

16. Amanda says:

Come to Sacramento or San Francisco! I could totally bring my crowd and we could rock that place!

17. james says:

i plan to attened i live in nyc just hope i got ink to print it out on that know cant wait

18. Alex says:

Live about 2 hours outside of the city and will definatly take a train into grand central, got at least one other person coming along.

19. LycoRogue says:

I was at the NY screening (the freak chick who had you autograph her shirt ^_^) and I want to say (to David and Joel this will be like the 7th time…) great job! I can’t wait until I can own this little piece of history ^_^ I do have to say, however, that I was dissappointed about two things: 1) that the marvelous Karla Jean Davis was not able to attend, and 2) the last bus home was at 11:30 so I wasn’t able to join you guys at the after party! TT_TT
    I REALLY wanted a chance to sit down and talk with you guys for two reasons: 1) Duh, huge Zelda fan and aspiring to get Nintendo to endorse a LoZ movie, and 2) I have a BA in Electronic Media and would have loved to talk to you guys about the technical aspects of the film.

Love you lots and be warned, for you have a full-on Fan-Girl now ^_^