WORLD PREMIERE: ATLANTA!!!

Hey Everyone!
Thank you so much for your support! Remember, the the film premieres on Saturday, June 6th at 7:30PM at The Plaza Theatre! We hope to see ALL of you there! Click here for details.

ALSO, we have a wonderful new poster that you all can feel free to spam all over the internet and share with your friends!

Visit Our Flickr.com Page

Again, here are the details for the Atlanta premiere:
SATURDAY, JUNE 6th 7:30PM
The Plaza Theatre
1049 Ponce De Leon Ave. Atlanta GA. 30306

REGISTER FOR YOUR HOT SPOTS!!! Your city– next!

1. George R. Powell says:

Now THAT’S a bitchin’ poster!

I love it!

It really brings out the whole epic feel in its own way.

2. Tamias says:

bitchin’! LOL!

I agree with the music man!

God, I haven’t been this excited about something since… well, geez, probably since they announced Twilight Princess xD You guys better feel proud of yourselves. Cause if you don’t, there’s just no hope for you.

Also, all my friends suck. They won’t register my city because they want to “save you money.” Irk. Not that I want to squeeze you guys dry but T.T At least Phoenix (AZ) is getting SOME attention. That’s only 2 hours away, I’m sure I can make it there if it gets popular enough xD

3. Gam says:

Is there a chance for people outside of america to see the film? Will it be someday downloadable on the website or at another place?

admin Reply:

Yes, of course : )

4. Gam says:

An answer would be nice -.-
    Even if it be a simple “no”…..

5. Gam says:

Thx Guys! ^__^

6. GreekZelda says:

Hey was the film good??? i am a fan from greece and i want to watch the movie. when the movie will be downloadable???

7. Paul says:

so when is going to be releaced online?

8. Motrix says:

Hello There,

i also want to know when we can download this film. I always waited for it :/ so please take my pain away xD

9. Dylan Yoshi says:

I too would like an answer to the above question.

10. Blood on the Wall says:

Please please please! tell me you will put the whole movie online at some point! i would love to see it but i dont live near any big cities! It looks so epic!

11. TheDemon2300 says:

I missed the screening in Atl. Tell me, will there be any kind of promotion/handouts/DVD sales/etc. at Dragon*Con this year? I’m sure if you can setup a fan table/booth and sell DVDs, there will be a good number of people buying ’em (myself included). You don’t even have to go for profit, you can just charge enough to make back the cost of buying the blanks.

12. Necole Lehner says:

Of all the money making methods online, I prefer surveys. You don’t have to depend on building and promoting a website which I found to be more of a hassle. It depends on how much work you put into it you can reach a couple hundred pretty quickly.

13. Megan says:

The poster I loved it from the moment I saw it…I couldn’t come at the premiere cause I wasn’t in Atlanta, I saw it this year and was pretty good.