RELEASE DATE!!! JUNE 6th

Hey Everyone!

Thank you so much for being so patient and for sticking with us for so long! For some of you it has been longer than others. Some of you first got word of the film when you were leaving middle school, and now you’re off to college : /

We are so pleased to let you all know that the film IS complete and have scheduled its public WORLD PREMIERE on Saturday, June 6th at 7:30PM in Atlanta at the Plaza Theatre!!!  Ponce De Leon Ave. Atlanta GA. 30306

Be sure to get there early, because the film will start promptly at 7:30PM

So yes, the wait is over, at least for those near Atlanta. Note: The film won’t be released online June 6th! But if you want to see the film come to your city next, be sure to register your city for a HoT Spot! www.theherooftime.com/hot-spots

1. Tyler says:

Yess!! Lol. Finally!

2. Viridis Crystallis says:

June 6th! Yay!
    Wouldn’t it be hilarious if the date was just a joke? :p
    …………..
    Ok, maybe not. That was awesome though, very exiting.

3. Joshua says:

Cool. Hey there was no mention of ticket fee’s. Will it be free? By the way the dude sitting between the 2 girls looks like george lucas

4. George R. Powell says:

I will be there as well. Already got the hotel booked and everything. =D

5. Fuzzman says:

Awesome! I’ve been looking forward to this for… About a year, I guess.
    So will the movie be uploaded to the Internet, as well? I’d like to hold a celebration showing out here in nowhere Ohio if I could.

Man… April 6th… That’s my sister’s birthday.

6. Bryant Smith says:

Glad to hear it will finally be released. Sadly college life will have a hold on me at that time :(. Since i first heard of this is high school I can not tell you the excitement I had. I never lost hope this would be real even when you guys had no news till recently. Good luck with the showing and awesome job on completing this.

7. Max R. says:

I have been anxiously awaiting the release of this movie since the first trailer. Now, graduating in a few weeks, I can’t wait to make the 6-hour drive to Atlanta to see this movie. Like George, I also have the hotel booked, and the only thing I want to know is:

Where do I buy tickets?? Or can I at least reserve a spot there?

admin Reply:

get there early! You should be fine.

8. luigisf says:

I am 90% sure I will make the 14 hour drive from texas to see it. I will be bringing my dad/mom and 2-3 friends.

9. Woodstar says:

Is there going to be anywhere online we can watch this? Any idea when the DVD will be coming out? Looking forward to this like crazy.

10. ZeldasSage says:

Wheee! I’m super excited!
    Glad I only live 40 minutes away XD

11. GreekZelda says:

Hey Guys!!!Anyone knows if this movie will come to Greece???I am a Greek fan of Zelda!!!!

12. Sheila says:

Oh My God ! Can you guys come to Iloilo, Philippnes ?
    I Love you guys so much ! I’d cry just to watch it !
    I’ve been looking for scenes in YouTube but can’t seem to find it !!!

13. Stephanie Thuer says:

Um…I’m just a simple Nebraska girl who happens to love Zelda and I’ve been tracking you guys for a while. To be realistic, there is NO WAY I can possibly get up to NY to see the premier although I’d love to. Is there any way the film is going to be distributed otherwise? I know I can’t be the only one that wants to see this movie you guys worked so hard on so badly…:(

14. terry says:

wow.
    Let’s hope i can somehow get this on Bluray